Asian Boss:日本混血儿

【来源龙腾网】

500

评论原创翻译:

なお

"How can I hate someone i've never met?" A question more people should ask themselves..

“我怎么会讨厌一个素未谋面的人呢?”更多人应该问问自己这个问题

Rukia Xo

True but ppl always judge first before actually getting to know the person

没错,但人们总是在真正了解一个人之前就先入为主

Managerial Elite Toaster

You could hate terrorists without ever meeting them.

如果是恐怖分子的话,就算是素未谋面,你也会仇视他们

原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处

Sony Ber

That was really a great story, I loved it

一个非常不错的故事,非常喜欢

Bruce Lee

Did not meet my neighbour and I already hate him. He has bad habits that affect me.

没有见过邻居,但我已经很讨厌他了,他的坏习惯影响到了我

allen panicker

Bro all the old gen is like that. U just have to be respectful and they will melt for sure

老一代都是这样的。你只要尊重他们,肯定可以融化他们的心

原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处

75 revy

Never met my dad but I hate his ass

从来没有见过我爸爸,但我很讨厌他

Steve Thea

SO JAPANESE ARE THE TRUE ENABLED RACISTS

所以日本人是真正的种族主义者

B L O B

Well, there are thousands of possibilities to do so. I could scam you and take everything you have, without ever meeting you.

就算不认识你,但也有成千上万种办法可以骗过你,夺走你的一切

OOF

That was a great story

一个很不错的故事

Easter Bunny

I would like to see more stories like this .

我想要知道更多这样的故事

Praying Tanaka

yes!!! Too many people judge too early ❤️ this statement we should all keep in mind :)

是的,太多人过早对别人下判断,我们所有人都要记住这句话。

Erick R Cisneros

Most people don’t understand this. When I speak a different language I feel like my personality changes. Does anyone else feel this way

大多数人不理解,当我说另一门语言时,我感觉自己的性格也发生了变化。其他人也会这样吗?

X M

Yes, this is common!!!

没错,这很常见

Bees Laughter

YES, its very common for bilingual people.

没错,对于会说两种语言的人来说,这很常见

原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处

Naysha

It’s called Worf-Saphir theory. You can look it up if you are interested:3

这被称为语言相对论,如果你感兴趣的话,可以去查一下

A S

My sense of humour is better in English compared to hindi

我说英语的时候感觉自己比说印地语的时候更有幽默感

Leticia Malphettes

Yes, it's common for bilinguals

是的,对于会说两种语言的人这很常见

Alecto

Yeah its pretty common, also you will think more logically when you're not using your mother tongue language, and you will think more emotionally when you do use your mother tongue languange.

是的,这相当常见,在你不说母语的时候,你会更有逻辑性,但在你用自己的母语说话的时候,你会更加情绪化。

Caro Serufuli

True it’s like I am more confident in my mother language than any other I speak

没错,我在说母语的时候更有自信

The Sorting Cone

Yes! Studies show this to be true.

是的,研究已经证明了这一点

Lipexama

i definitely feel it whenever i use Japanese I'm just soo polite compared to MY ENGLISH

我也有这样的感觉,我在说日语的时候感觉自己比说英语的时候更加有礼貌了

Robin Calben

Totally!! It's like you're completely a different person.

绝对是这样,就好像你完全变成了另一个人一样。

Anigilator

Yea, i assume like when you learn a foreign language you learn their culture, the way they act and the way they speak as well so that’s why you act differently

没错,我认为当你学习一门外语的时候,你就会学到他们的文化,行为模式,以及他们的说话方式,这就是你在说外语的时候,行为发生改变的原因

Liel Rodrigueza

I speak Filipino, english and Thai.. And everytime i change to any of those languages my personality changes a bit too

我会说菲律宾语、英语和泰国语。每次我变换语言的时候,我的性格就会发生一点变化

YSN Bach

Absolutely. My first language is French (Born and raised in France), closely followed by Arabic (Moroccan Background) and I have now been living in an English-speaking country for 15 years - Im completely schizophrenic lol

绝对是这样。我的第一母语是法语(出生并在法国长大),接着又学了阿拉伯语(摩洛哥背景),我现在又在英语国家生活了15年,我感觉自己完全精神分裂了哈哈

The Asian James

Ya I speak 4 languages and I feel like I’m having a multiple personality disorder

是的,我会说4种语言,我觉得我有多重人格障碍

原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处

Time traveling Jukebox

Yes, I feel the same way!! I believe it could be due to how when you speak the other language you are influenced by the culture of that language so that could be why.

是的,我也有同感。我认为这是由于在你说另一门语言的时候,你会受到这门语言文化的影响,这可能就是原因

Izou Nokuda

Not if you live in a multilingual country like Malaysia

如果你生活在像马来西亚这样的多语言国家就不会出现这种情况

Alex K

to be able to think in two different modes seems like a very useful ability. most people cannot even comprehend what that would be like. i'm learning a second language but i'm nowhere near fluent enough to subconsciously "think" in that language yet.

能够以两种不同的模式进行思考似乎是一种非常有用的能力。大多数人甚至无法理解那将会是什么样子。我正在学习一门外语,但还没有流利到可以下意识用这门语言思考的地步

原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处

Christopher McBride

When I speak Spanish I feel happier

我在说西班牙语的时候,感觉更加快乐了

Homecoming If Along With Us

ur not alone..

不是只有你一个人是这样的

全部专栏